At a glace:
- Analytik Jena, founded in 1991 and now part of the Swiss-based Endress+Hauser Group, maintains branches in 13 countries with a staff of around 1000.
- We produce a range of instruments and solutions for use in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of liquids, solids, and gases.
- Our specialists turn their expertise in development and production into innovations; application laboratories are available.
Chemical and Life Science analyses: The technological heart of Analytik Jena
Life Science Solutions
- PCR (polymerase chain reaction) and quantitative PCR (qPCR) to amplify DNA, including upstream homogenization and extraction techniques and the subsequent screening processes
- Liquid Handling & Automation – applying robotics to pipetting, mixing and plate transport, for use in pharmacy and biotechnology
Chemical Analysis Solutions
- Atomic absorption spectrometry, e.g. for sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis
- C/N/S/Cl elemental analysis with instruments that analyze carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine, as well as entire sum parameters such as environmentally harmful substance groups; expandable to include the detection of fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine and sulfur
- TOC /TNb sum parameter analysis for the detection of organically bound carbon and their limit values
- Mass spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma (ICP-MS), the most complex of all elemental analysis methods, can detect 79 elements and their isotopes in one operation
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES), for the detection of up to 80 elements in one operation, with one of the highest resolution spectrometers in the world that are now commercially available
- UV/Vis Spectroscopy for the identification of molecules based on their absorption spectra
Not found any posts in this category.