JenaVersum – a place for the future
Founded in autumn 2021, the JenaVersum association’s mission is to advance successful collaboration in the scientific and business region of Jena to new heights.
In doing so, JenaVersum sees itself as a collaborative platform for strengthening dialogue between research and teaching institutions and the city, business and culture. The founding of the association demonstrates the partners’ serious commitment to coordinated collaboration.
JenaVersum creates space for development, new ideas and worthwhile encounters.
People come here to meet others with different ideas, visions and cultures, and to innovate together. We focus on five areas of activity: Joint international location marketing, Open dialogue on research agenda & initiatives, Coordinated transfer/outreach, Coordinated use of research infrastructure and Joint strategic regional development
- Walter Rosenthal, Chair of the Board, Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Jürgen Popp, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Leibniz Institute for Photonic Technology
- Jochen Alkemper, SCHOTT TGS
- Jörg Ganzenmüller, Ettersberg Foundation
- Thomas Kamradt, University Hospital Jena
- Thomas Nitzsche, City of Jena
- Steffen Teichert, Ernst Abbe University Jena- University of Applied Sciences
- Dana Strauß, Managing Director
- Magdalena Voll, Staff
Get together, share ideas and turn them into reality…
Successful projects need the right team players. Many projects started with great commitment often disappear into a drawer. Find suitable partners to avoid this.
This is where JenaVersum comes in – as a cooperation platform – based on common goals and interests. We promote and enrich existing cooperation projects between universities, research institutions and companies through new events and shared initiatives. At the same time, we offer new partnerships and alliances within our network.