April 27, 2023
On April 27, it’s that time again: the annual Girls’Day/Boys’Day takes place. It offers students from the 8th grade the chance to gain insights into (natural) scientific professions and to gain first practical experience, away from the daily school routine. Nine JenaVersum partners open their doors to interested and science-loving young people on this day. The Beutenberg-Campus Jena e.V. organizes in parallel the “Forsche Schüler Tag” for all those who would like to try out science at the institutes at the Beutenberg.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- DLR Institute of Data Science
- Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena – University of Applied Sciences
- Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS
- Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology – Hans Knöll Institute
- Leibniz Institute on Aging – Fritz Lipmann Institute
- Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry
- Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology
Click here for registration and the offers of our partners:
Have fun and a big thank you to all committed partners!